This manual is too difficult for me. CONCERNED
As , this manual is too difficult for me.
2. Susan couldn't get to the date because of the heavy rain. PREVENTED
The heavy rain getting to the date.
3. Yasmin’s uncle said to her that she should stop her children eating junk food. LET
Yasmin’s uncle told her junk food any more.
4. I didn't realise what she would suffer in the first place. DID
Little would suffer in the first place.
5. The pupils are living temporarily in a hotel. BEING
For , the pupils are living in a hotel.
6. It looks as if he's forgotten about the meeting again. TO
He seems about the meeting again.
7. It took Layla five minutes to find her car keys. SPENT
Layla for her car keys.
8. The football club is now being run by an experienced accountant. TAKEN
9. Many people believe that John has the ability to become world judo champion. CAPABLE
Many people believe that Johnthe world championship in judo.
10. Fernanda refused to wear her sister’s old dress. NOT
Fernanda said that her sister’s old dress.
The only way to fitness is through exercise. Spending your life as a
‘couch potato is almost the thing you can do.
I’m not saying that you need to become about
keeping yourself fit and spend long miserable hours
jogging for miles in the rain every day. But it is essential that you do a
minimum of exercise. Have a
with your gym instructor and then exercise
according to his .